Free Amazon Android App of the day for 4/20/2017 only!
Normally $2.99 but for today it is FREE!!
Give your children a serious case of the giggles when you introduce them to a zany zebra, shy sheep, jolly giraffe and modest moose! Dress up, feed, play and care for these cute animals and discover dozens of emotions in this endless play funhouse. Pretend play with over 110 objects, foods, toys and musical instruments and find out how to please your lovable pets.
• 2016 Winner “Best Toddlers App” – Healthline
• “This gigglefest is a great way to start talking about the emotions” – USA Today
• “Hilarious and creative way for little ones to see emotions” – Common Sense Media
• “An extraordinary educational tool to help kids develop their social and emotional awareness.” – Teachers With Apps
Explore feelings in an open ended free style playroom! These huggable pets have personality to spare and are animated with realistic multi-faceted reactions to a whole host of scenarios.
Transform the giraffe into a disco dancer, join the zebra at a Mexican fiesta, dive underwater with the sheep and watch the chef moose in his kitchen prepare a delicious meal for you! See them jump in response to a horn or alarm. Watch their ears flatten and droop when sad. Make their eyes roll and hear them snort with delight.
• 4 hilarious animals to play with: zebra, sheep, giraffe, moose
• Dress up with hats, glasses, clothing & accessories
• Unlimited combinations make for hours of pretend play
• Wide variety of toys, musical instruments, food and slurp-worthy drinks
• Vegetarian mode included
• 10 animated scenes triggered by special objects
• Dozens of richly nuanced reactions & emotions expressed through sounds & body language
• Save your creations & special moments to the camera roll
• No rules – Pure free play fun
• Language neutral gameplay without verbal or written directions
• Eye-catching, colorful graphics
• Lively music and delightful sound effects
• No in-app purchases, no 3rd party ads
——PLAY AND LEARN——-
• Encourage imagination & creative expression through pretend play
• Develop empathy by connecting the animals’ emotions to their causes
• Inspire curiosity while exploring cause and effect relationships
• Develop understanding & care for other creatures
• Practice talking about feelings
• Learn fundamental social skills
• Build language as parents help children put names to the many emotions and reactions
• Practice following directions and answering simple “Wh” questions related to the animals’ responses
Trailer video and more info at www.avokiddo.com
from MumbleBee Inc http://ift.tt/2p0waiT