Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Google Play Free Song of the Day 12/20/2016 #free #music #dd

Click image to enter!

Get Lucky (Kryonik Remix)

By

KRYONIK

About the artist

Born and raised in Michigan I primarily do electronic music as a side hobby after coming back from the farm. I was always involved in music in one way or another my whole life whether it was singing or playing my all time favorite instruments, drums and percussion. This has led me to come to a huge realization that sometimes it is the little things that just make a sound or a song be “it”. That is what I try to focus on in the music I work on, and all I can say is, I hope you like it.

Description provided by artist representative

 

They may ask for credit card information through Google Play, but it is 100% completely FREE and you will not be charged!
 

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Genres
Dance/Electronic
Tracks
1
Released
July 2, 2014
File type
Access type
Internet connection
Playback information


from MumbleBee Inc http://ift.tt/2hR4WWn
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment