Friday, December 16, 2016

Google Play Free Song of the Day 12/16/2016 #free #music #dd

Click image to enter!

To Whom It May Concern EP (Entire Album) (EXPLICIT)

By

Who is adVerSity

About the artist

Who Is adVerSity? A man, a father, a mc, a screenwriter, a producer, a thinker, and a dreamer..An average man, with incredible dreams
A fascination for the big screen and beauty queens in skin tight jeans. Living life in a impossible day and age working, no days off until he’s old and gray.
Hit the studio and write songs about my experiences and expecting you to become emotionally invested if your ever once remotely experienced it.
Sampling no clearances, mixing and self mastering.
Out of my home so I can be ready when the magic hits
Writing screenplays in between albums.
I toss and turn while I sleep because my mind moves at a 1,000 miles per hour battling insomnia, anxiety and sleep apnea.

Working from 10 to 6, and on top of all that, I have a son, I wanna provide the type of life that I never had.
Teach’em how to be a man somehow because I never had a dad, guess we’ll figure it out together.
It’s a cold, cold world but I’ll be able to provide the sweater.
I’m a overachiever, who’s never satisfied. Praying to fallen heroes wondering why did they have to die.
I still have faith though its tested every day in every way possible.
Jumping over barbed wire fences because I don’t believe there is an impossible obstacle.
I’m still in love with Hip-Hop and I speak to her everyday.
Who Is adVerSity you ask? What more can I say?

Description provided by artist representative

 

They may ask for credit card information through Google Play, but it is 100% completely FREE and you will not be charged!
 

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Genres
Hip-Hop/Rap/Indie/Underground Hip-Hop
Tracks
7
Released
July 2, 2010
File type
Access type
Internet connection
Playback information


from MumbleBee Inc http://ift.tt/2hElNf6
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment