Monday, December 12, 2016

Google Play Free Song of the Day 12/12/2016 #free #music #dd

Click image to enter!

10 (Entire Album)

By

Hopeless Passion

About the artist

 

The who: some guy named Grant who just loves making music.The what: Once upon a time, I had some stuff up in here about how I’m all super professional and labels should sign my beautiful face and blablahblah….

But all I want is to share what I’ve made… I feel like I’ve got something worth sharing, and I can’t just keep it to myself. If you like it, then share it with your friends. If not, no worries – we’ve all got our own tastes. Enjoy. 

Description provided by artist representative

 

They may ask for credit card information through Google Play, but it is 100% completely FREE and you will not be charged!

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Genres
Pop/Rock/Alternative/Indie
Tracks
11
Released
October 28, 2012
File type
Access type
Internet connection
Playback information


from MumbleBee Inc http://ift.tt/2hreqrl
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment