Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Google Play Free Song of the Day 7/26/2017 #free #music #dd

Click image to enter!

 

 

Songs of Dwight Newman (Entire Album

 

 

 

By

 

 

 

Doug Newman

About the artist

Welcome to my Google Play store. The Publishing rights to all my songs and albums are now available for sale. I also have my songs for sale at iTunes, etc. too, but the nice thing about Google Play is that I can upload directly to it, so I can more freely design my store. The result is I can put up more stuff – demos, alternate takes, and “albums”, that I don’t have at iTunes, etc., so there’s more selection here. Also the prices can vary, with for now a lot of free albums and songs. I’m originally from Colorado and lived in Minneapolis/St. Paul and Kansas City for a while and now live in Los Angeles. My websites (shown in the links) also has many of my songs to listen to there, and with more info about my albums. All my albums have been home produced in my home studios over the years, varying from “lo-fi” cassette recordings to more current home studio equipment. All the songs are mine except for a few covers, a few were co-written with my younger brother Dwight, “Dina’s Song (the love’s enough for now)” is Dwight’s, another – “A Parting of the Ways” is Dwight’s, and is also performed by him, “The Bug Song” was written by my youngest brother – Chad Newman, and “The Giant Tree (Climbing the Tree) was written by my Dad – Bo Newman.

What’s new? Well I’ve recently published the new “The Cat Album ’14” here with two new songs and five new takes of the songs from the original “The Cat Album”, which was published back in 2001. The new album contains the other songs from the original album too as they were recorded then. I’ve also been working on re-recording songs from the The Sandhill Waltz” using my new equipment, so it’s being updated as I go too. Still, though I’m using “better” recording equipment these days, I’m not shelving the earlier “lo-fi” stuff of mine, and Google Play is great as an avenue to make them available.

Description provided by artist representative

 
 They may ask for credit card information through Google Play, but it is 100% completely FREE and you will not be charged!
 

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Genres
Folk/Singer-Songwriter/Classical/Acoustic/Country
Tracks
7
Released
October 17, 2013
File type
Access type
Internet connection
Playback information


from MumbleBee Inc http://ift.tt/2v0gT50
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment