Saturday, August 23, 2014

Sell your own original music online!

Are you a music artist? If your unsigned and want to test the market or your like me and have a silly song you made while you were bored this will be valuable information.

Checkout www.Tunecore.com

With this service in less than a half hour you can have your music on its way to the world and available through Itunes, Google Play, Amazon MP3 and more. It will only cost you 10 dollars a year to post it for sale. Check out my links below:

ITunes

Google Play

Amazon MP3

Wait there's more....

After you post your music up on the various online retailers with www.Tunecore.com take your talented self over to: www.radioairplay.com

With this service you upload your music and they garentee you airplay on online streaming services. Initially they give you 100 free plays and 10 additional weekly. You don't have to spend any money unless you want more play credits.

You can go to radio Airplay first if you want but I suggest you go after because if someone likes what they here they can search their preferred music vendor and purchase right away.

I hope what I share helps you in your goals of getting paid online. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. If anybody asks a question for more information I'll do my best to answer and update my posts to accommodate. Thank you for reading, and thank you for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment