Wednesday, August 20, 2014

$50 in 10min. with MoneyCroc!

Have you ever visited www.moneycroc.com?

It's a website where you have a daily limit of 50 attempts to win $50. Every time you click the button 'Try again' you go for another spin/roll.

This is a legit site. There are people who have said they have received their $50 within minutes directly to their Paypal accounts.

The real question is, is it worth it to you?
It takes all of about 10 minutes to do 50 rolls. So if you have some time to waste in a doctors waiting room, traffic or an extended stay in the bathroom, knock yourself out. And one day you may come out 5lbs lighter and your wallet $50 heavier.

LOL, enjoy.

I hope what I share helps you in your goals of getting paid online. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. If anybody asks a question for more information I'll do my best to answer and update my posts to accommodate. Thank you for reading, and thank you for your time.

1 comment:

  1. Nice article. And... yes you can win. I got $50 in just 5-6 days!

    ReplyDelete