Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Google Play Free Song of the Day 8/01/2017 #free #music #dd

Click image to enter!

 

 

Gloria

 

 

 

By

 

 

 

Aaron Gibson

About the artist

Aaron Gibson is a singer, songwriter and bassist from the Oregon coast. Acting as vocalist and bassist for a dozen bands since childhood, but now a dedicated soloist. A few years back I spent some time working in Sighisoara, a Romanian town best know as Vlad the Impaler’s (Dracula) birthplace. For weeks I had been increasingly frustrated with my Business and my general direction in life, and while welding posts together for a sort of palisade, I resolutely cried out to God: “What on earth am I supposed to be doing with my life?” I concurrently demanded an immediate cosmic solution and expected that no eye would turn my way. A vehicle was heard in the distance and a yellowish Datson soon pulled up to the work site accompanied by small mantle of dust. The young men who stepped out delivered my long anticipated answer. “Hey, a lady up in the citadel told us that there was a bass player here. We need him!” I stopped welding at once, hopped in the Datson and went to rehearse for the gig.

Description provided by artist representative

 They may ask for credit card information through Google Play, but it is 100% completely FREE and you will not be charged!
 

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Genres
Christian/Gospel/Alt Christian
Tracks
1
Released
December 11, 2011
File type
Access type
Internet connection
Playback information


from MumbleBee Inc http://ift.tt/2vqIM7a
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment