Friday, June 30, 2017

Google Play Free Song of the Day 6/30/2017 #free #music #dd

Click image to enter!

 

 

 

 

Live + Loud  (Entire Album)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

By

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DJ Dubbadoo

 

About the artist

Hey everyone, Welcome to my page! I started creating music in my spare time for fun. Soon later I was told I should share it with the world and that’s when I became DJ Dubbadoo. Making music for everyone to dance is what I live for. Live in the moment & Dance your heart out!

– DJ Dubbadoo Description provided by artist representative

 
 They may ask for credit card information through Google Play, but it is 100% completely FREE and you will not be charged!

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Genres
Dance/Electronic/Dubstep
Tracks
7
Released
June 2, 2017
File type
Access type
Internet connection
Playback information


from MumbleBee Inc http://ift.tt/2tt8Qgm
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment