Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Google Play Free Song of the Day 5/03/2017 #free #music #dd

Click image to enter!

Unexpected (Entire Album)

By

Ben Landis

About the artist

 

I’m a songwriter and pianist from Exeter, New Hampshire. In 2009, I graduated from Berklee College of Music with a B.M. in Contemporary Writing & Production; then I moved to Los Angeles to start my career in music.

My main focus is on writing pop-rock songs for female artists. Lately I’ve been writing a lot of chiptune as well, culminating in the release of my album & digital-comic project, Adventures in Pixels.

Description provided by artist representative

 

 They may ask for credit card information through Google Play, but it is 100% completely FREE and you will not be charged!
 

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Genres
Pop/Teen Pop/Adult/Contemporary/Rock/Alternative/Indie
Tracks
4
Released
February 1, 2012
File type
Access type
Internet connection
Playback information


from MumbleBee Inc http://ift.tt/2qtohDU
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment