Thursday, March 9, 2017

Google Chromecast Audio Review #free #music #dd

The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.  

Get yours today!

If you had not noticed I am a very big fan of all kinds of music. I listen to music every day and it is a big part of my life. I love every genre from the blues, country, hip-hop, pop, etc. Well if you visit often, then you will notice I have a song of the day posted Monday through Friday. Music puts me in a good mood and helps me get into the rhythm to get my clean on in the house. Music helps me pump through my workouts and music helps me wind down at the end of the day. So when I found out about Googles new Chromecast Audio I was all in to try it out.

I stream music about half of my day whether I am at home or in the car. When I am home I stream through my phone, but of course my battery life is horrible and need to keep it on charge mostly or I use our Bluetooth speakers in the house. Either way it is still draining on my phone and when I get to far from the Bluetooth speakers they go all wonky and the connection goes out. I spend more time trying to reconnect the two speakers rather than listening to my music when I get ready for work. Since I am moving all over the house I have to try and connect to another speaker in the other room. Of course regular radio is great, but lets face it I want to jam out not listen to commercials for 10 minutes!

Cool thing is about the Google Chromecast Audio is that it requires WiFi instead of Bluetooth which means no disconnection, no dead cellphone, no interruption from text and calls and it sounds great! So, I can stream until my heart is content and do whatever I need to do through my house. The setup for the Chromecast Audio was very easy as all you need is mobile device (Android or Apple iOS) and the free Chromecast App from Google. Once you have the app ready and connected to your Wi-Fi it will walk you through the setup process to get your new Chromecast Audio connected. Now that your connected find a place where you want to plug in and jam out and stream millions of songs, radio stations, and podcasts through apps like Pandora, Spotify, YouTube Music, and Google Play Music. Find more at chromecast.com/apps

There are many options on how you want to play your music through, whether it be old speakers or new speakers that can fit 3.5mm, RCA and optical speaker auxiliary inputs. I have one of my Chromecast Audio plugged into our home audio system in the lower level of the house and the other hooked up to our television on the second level of our house. Now what is really neat is you can stream your music to multiple Chromecast Audio devices throughout your home all at once. I can literally just dance my way through and it will never skip a beat or disconnect. I can also turn the volume up or down and skip songs on my Google Play list at any time from my mobile device.

 

Over all I would give this a nine out of ten stars. I love all the features of the Google Chromecast Audio as it is small, but comes with a HUGE new way of streaming crystal clear music. It also looks like a miniaturized black vinyl record and well for only $35 it is a great investment for a music lover like myself and all other music lovers as well. Only downside for me is it does not work in the car since it needs Wi-Fi and does not recognize mobile tethering as Wi-Fi. Hopefully the Chromecast Audio will be travel friendly one day.

 

 

The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free

This review was written solely by MumbleBeeInc. This item(s) was provided complimentary to MumbleBeeInc for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own and may differ from those of your own. 

Thank you for stopping by!



from MumbleBee Inc http://ift.tt/2m2Sofd
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment