Thursday, July 14, 2016

How to get free Pokécoin in Pokemon Go!

What would you say if I told you "you might not have to pay for Pokécoins again? In fact they would be free from the Google play store" if you just answered some questions?

Well Google has an app for that. In the Google play store you can find Google opinion rewards. This app pays you in Google play credit for answering a few questions a week. The frequency of the questions depend on the information they gather from when you first install the app.

My experience with the Google opinion rewards app has been great! I've been buying incense and pokéballs with my credits and I'm loving it. The questions are really quick and easy. Some questions you may not get play credit for but those kinds are few and far between.

Give this app a try and come back to let me know what you think. Now get it there and catch them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment